I recently got my hands on a new pair of Smith Optics Elite Aegis Echo protective glasses. I’ve used the original model Aegis glasses for quite some time and have been very happy with them. The new Echo series incorporates a redesigned frame that is made of spring steel and is only .6mm thick on the ear pieces. This allows for easy use with over the ear, ear protection. Check out the video below for the full review!
- PivLock Lens Interchange Technology allows for fast lens exchange
- Super thin alloy temples fit cleanly under ear pro without breaking the seal
- Temples are moldable for the best fit
- Meets US Mil Spec MIL-PRF-31013 and ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Designed for extended wear – eliminates pressure points
- 100% protection from UVA/UVB rays
- Compatible with all Aegis lenses
- Tapered Lens Technology corrects distortion
- Anti-fog and scratch resistant coating on all lenses
- Available as a complete kit or as a replacement frame
- Good fit for hat size 7 1/4 or greater
Check out all of the details over at Smith Optics Elite.
If you are interested in picking up a pair, you can order them from Amazon.