I recently had the opportunity to attend an event taking place at The Gun Range in North Highlands, CA (right outside of Sacramento, CA). This was more or less a low key “open house” event for the shop where they had some vendors come in to show case some of their products, and gave the shop the opportunity to outline some of the services and amenities that they offer. More on all of that to follow…
I found the Freedom Munitions website a while back when I was attempting to hunt down some ammunition. I liked their prices, and they seem to be a small business that had pretty good reviews, from what I could find.
When the time came that I actually needed to get some more ammunition, I decided to place a “test” order for 500 rounds of 9mm (124gr RN, New).
I placed the order via the website, and everything went very smoothly. I received transaction information via e-mail and shipping and tracking information quickly. Everything shipped (and I had the tracking number) within a day. This is something that I have come to appreciate from businesses. Prompt and accurate information is KEY to a good customer experience.
I recently got my hands on a new pair of Smith Optics Elite Aegis Echo protective glasses. I’ve used the original model Aegis glasses for quite some time and have been very happy with them. The new Echo series incorporates a redesigned frame that is made of spring steel and is only .6mm thick on the ear pieces. This allows for easy use with over the ear, ear protection. Check out the video below for the full review!
- PivLock Lens Interchange Technology allows for fast lens exchange
- Super thin alloy temples fit cleanly under ear pro without breaking the seal
- Temples are moldable for the best fit
- Meets US Mil Spec MIL-PRF-31013 and ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Designed for extended wear – eliminates pressure points
- 100% protection from UVA/UVB rays
- Compatible with all Aegis lenses
- Tapered Lens Technology corrects distortion
- Anti-fog and scratch resistant coating on all lenses
- Available as a complete kit or as a replacement frame
- Good fit for hat size 7 1/4 or greater
Check out all of the details over at Smith Optics Elite.
If you are interested in picking up a pair, you can order them from Amazon.